B&W Drama Theater #13 B&W Drama Theater #13

yeah

miss u

B&W Drama Theater #8 B&W Drama Theater #8

now 2011

this should be on you tube, its not. its funny as shit. i know alot of ppl havnt forgotten about b&w too bad it ended :(

Material Material

I agree

Cool demons and mushrooms keep up the good work theres lots of room for improvement. But awsome concepts in this one, I can't say so much for the artwork but I'm sure you can do way better. Can't wait to see the next one.

trekopep responds:

I think if I make another, It won't have anything to do with this, so it won't really be considered a "next one" but whatever. Thanks for the review. ;)

TMNT: REBEL 2 TMNT: REBEL 2

seriously

wow i'm amazed, this is so insane I mean, I keep watching them... the art was awsome but such badness in everything else... it made it good...

All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!!

topz do it

topz i want to see more, that was amazeing you carried this on your back alone, see that!

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

great

in response to the last review, give me a break theres no way this could have been animated and timely so something had to give, I thought it was pretty good I didn't think it was possible to have fomey just talk but it was alright I gave it a 5,

anyway this is what you should do
print out a picture put it on a stick and film it that way this dork will be happy.

Objectionable Apparatus Objectionable Apparatus

review

who cares about david firth, this is it's own movie.it's creepy yes, but thats all that it has in common with firth. I like this because it's original, nice work on style, incredible really. The segways were unpredictable, it conjures up images of dreams. Fantastic animation. I have no idea what it means. As for the sound I couldn't tell if it was bad, i mean the quality seemed to fit with the theme so it sounded perfect, if it was cleaner I don't think it would have fit right. Send this to a film fesival. Nice work and thanks.

Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

Nice work

Although I really liked this as an animation peice, I can't help but question if it was inspired by the movie "elephant" which is a great movie and just as disturbing. Everything was great though, groundbreaking compared to everything else i've seen in flash, definatly great animation, musr have taken a while, with an awsome theme. This seems like the type of thing that would be at a film festival. Definatly submit this all over the place, it's perfect in my opinion except for the sound. I'm sure corners where cut for file size, which sucks. But it's great. 10 from me and I never give that out if it means anything. Thought prevokeing.

College University pt 10 College University pt 10

can't ... beat ... CU

I'm sorry this is too good to be real, and it's free!!!! Honestly this ep was better then the simpsons and futurerama. How could anyone give less then 5??????????????????

Awesome Dave [Pilot ] Awesome Dave [Pilot ]

was great

in my opinion it ended much more strongly then it began, but hillarious all the way through, SHPLORK!